I know that some people have a list of things they want to do before they leave the world behind. My list is more of a 'things to be' with a few 'things to do' thrown in:
1. Learn to appreciate the things I have and not dwell on the things I have not.
2. Never hold back from saying something that could make someone happy.
3. Occasionally hold back from saying something that could make someone unhappy.
4. Stop beating myself up for things I have done wrong and learn to praise myself instead.
5. Stop counting the things I still need to do and count the things I have done instead.
6. Make time for people rather than tasks.
7. Do something nice for someone at least once a day.
8. Do something nice for me at least once in a while.
9. Get outside more.
10. Write more.