Sunday, 28 March 2010

Blah blah back sheep

Seem to have lost my momentum a little on the blogosphere. Hope to regain it so will start with a little post and work my way up.

Three year old received a box full of reading-related goodies through Bookstart recently, including a book of nursery rhymes. Always amazes me that no matter how many books with these same rhymes we have, both my girls still love to sit and read them (6 year old) or 'read' them (3 year old).

And I love their own particular take on the rhymes, from three year old's 'blah blah back sheep' to six year old's rock star version of 'Twinkle twinkle' complete with air guitar.... and of course the obligatory: "Your turn now mummy, you know, do it just like a rock star..." Erm, ok then, if you insist.

2 comments:

Stigmum said...

I've lost my momentum today probably because I'm so tired but very glad you're back!! I shall be tomorrow hopefully because I do enjoy it! Nursery rhymes! Ah!

beingmumbeingme said...

Thank you, you're great you are!