Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Missing my blog

My internet hub gave up the ghost over Christmas - which explains my recent lack of posts. I don't mind admitting that I am really missing this outlet though, it is rather cathartic to get some of the madness of the day down on paper, and also forces me to think back over the more positive and amusing things that happen in the course of an average day.

Hopefully I will be back online soon but for now I will just add this brief post. Living with two small children I do sometimes wonder whether my voice is ever really heard. The other day at bedtime I had been repeatedly asking five year old to put her pyjamas on for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually she replied in an exaggerated exasperated tone: "Oh, go on then, if you exist."

Well I do wonder sometimes.

No comments: